Theme of the fortnight:
Useful Halloween / Day of the Dead resources include:
- Languages Today: Issue 21 of the magazine focussed on art, design and fashion – including a great art & Spanish project from Issac Greaves, in which students created Day of the Dead-inspired artwork.
- El Dia de los Muertos: About the Day of the Dead.
- ‘Dia de los Muertos’, A colourful animated short film showing the true meaning of the Mexican holiday.
- Some Halloween songs: Los esqueletos & La chanson des squelettes.
- Halloween games, activities and resources: Flashcards and games & craft ideas.
- Schon gewusst, wieso Halloween gefeiert wird? Information, activities and games about Halloween from (ALL Corporate Member) UK German Connection.
- Check out our Pinterest boards for information, ideas and inspiration! French Festivals – German Festivals – Italian Festivals – Russian Festivals – Spanish Festivals – Ideas for Primary – Teaching Ideas.
- ALL about Halloween… You can find lots of Halloween links, activity ideas and useful websites, on ALL’s Facebook page: and don’t forget to share yours too…!