WOULD YOU LIKE TO SET UP A STUDENT EXCHANGE VISIT BUT DON’T YET HAVE A PARTNER SCHOOL?
For schools looking for a partner school, the British Council has arranged seminars in China, France, Germany and Spain in the autumn term 2019, to allow schools to set up a partnership and plan your exchange.
All arrangements will be made by the British Council and travel, accommodation and meal costs will be covered.
Taking part in a seminar will enable you to:
- Meet overseas teachers and build partnerships
- Visit a local school in the partner country
- Understand more about education approaches overseas
- Take part in cultural visits
- Plan an exchange visit with your new partner
- Get on-the-spot advice about the application form and the programme objectives
- Have participating pupils take part in workshops jointly with overseas pupils
- Teach students from your school how they can become an ambassador for exchange visits.
For further information, please explore the British Council website.
Please note that the deadline is 15 July 2019.