- This event has passed.
Deutsch Lehren Lernen
September 14 @ 10:00 - 17:00
The Goethe-Institut offers the unique teacher training course DLL (Deutsch Lehren Lernen) Modul 5 “Lernmaterialien und Medien” which incorporates the principle of professional development through collaborative action research.
Teachers of German can:
- enhance their current language and communication skills and competencies
- broaden their understanding of MFL pedagogy
- learn how to evaluate the quality of books and teaching materials they set in the classroom and how to devise effective teaching materials to support the interaction between teacher and students
- understand the strategies that lead to improved reading and listening comprehension skills and how to devise exercises and activities to support this process
- understand how to use the potential of media and digital media in their lessons to work on appropriate projects based on a task-based language learning approach
- experience how a teacher-led investigative model supports CPD and how this classroom based research can be facilitated.
Seminar: Saturday, 14 September 2019, 10:00-17:15
Introduction to DLL5/Practice Exploration Projects (PEP)
Online Phase: 14.09.2019-23.11.2019
Learning by observing, reflecting on practice, evaluation and monitoring of PEP
For further information, please explore the website.