- This event has passed.
ALL London ‘The January Event 2018’ and AGM
January 20 @ 10:00 - 13:30
As teachers put into practice the ideas they have had during the year at various training events (ALL January 2017, ALL national conference, ICT Conference) and as A level teachers develop their schemes of work relating to the new syllabuses, there will be plenty to discuss regarding film, and there will also be parallel non-film sessions!
Speakers/sessions confirmed so far (as at 9/8/17):
- ‘Top tips for Apple Clips and multimedia language learning’ – a hands-on session in one of the BFI’s ‘Learning Suites’ (Preferably sign up to the session in advance to be sure of a place) Joe Dale, UK Independent modern foreign languages & technology consultant.
- ‘Practical Top Tips for KS3 and KS4’ David Shanks MFL Consultant and Lead Practitioner, Harris Federation, London
- Job Application Clinic for Students. ‘What are schools looking for?’Nick Mair, Director of Languages, Dulwich College, ISMLA, Vice Chair ALL London
- A level Focus: Picking the bones of the AS and teaching films
- Primary focus: Sharing good practice, including use of film / clubs.
- Show and Tell (optional afternoon extra!)
For further information on this event, please see the ALL London event page here.