This competition has now closed. The winners can be viewed here.
The Language Perfect World Championships are nearly here (15-25 May)!
For the first time, as an ALL member you can register all your students for FREE!
The Language Perfect World Championships is a 10-day event – the biggest on the Education Perfect World Series calendar.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Register your students! Your students are already registered if they have a current subscription to Language Perfect. For any additional students, please enrol them ASAP. If you use the code “ALL” when you register, all of your students can participate for free. If you are not a member of ALL, you can register and get 50 free entries for being one of the first 500 schools to enter followed by a £3 per student cost for subsequent entries. ALL Corporate Member the European Commission Representation in the UK is supporting Language Perfect so you can use their code ‘ECUK’ to claim free entries.
2. Warm Up! Get your students practising as soon as they are registered. It’s a great opportunity to check out the Languages in Action content, which is free until the end of May. If you’re after a winning strategy, you can discuss your game plan with the team at Education Perfect. You can book a time that suits you online.
3. Bookmark our Steps to Success page!This link is your toolkit for engaging students and enabling them to achieve in the Education Perfect World Series. It is packed with great tips including those from past champions and is updated regularly during the competition season.
4. Join our online EP community! Like our Facebook page and join teachers, students and supporters from all over the world as they post comments and photos, share tips, and cheer each other on!
5. Compete for prizes! For the fourth year running students and schools in the UK will be competing for some very special prizes. The Association for Language Learning will again be awarding the ALL Top UK School Award to the top scoring school in the UK, along with a year’s free group membership of ALL – can your school beat our reigning champions, Freebrough Academy? The European Commission Representation in the UK will be awarding the ECUK Top UK Student Award to the top scoring student in the UK – can any of your students beat our reigning champion, Emily G? That’s as well as the masses of prizes that Education Perfect will be offering.