Are you a French teacher? A teacher of other subjects in French? A trainer? A language leader or coordinator? A French language assistant ? A student teacher ? A head of school or language department?
Becoming a member on IFprofs is FREE and will help you:
1) Find pedagogical and professional resources – get inspired and enrich your professional skills!
You can find teaching resources, feedback, videos, photos and sound recordings on Francophone cultures…
Created by community members and IFprofs partners, these materials range from primary to higher education levels and are designed by and for education professionals.
IFprofs gives you the opportunity to discover and find at any time a varied offer of materials and initiatives related to French teaching in the UK and around the world.
2) Dialogue and exchange with colleagues
As a member of IFprofs, you can get in touch with other professionals and:
- participate in discussions to exchange information, share your opinions and ideas
• collaborate on projects and share ideas within virtual groups
• create joint initiatives between institutions
• publish jobs or explore job offers
• meet with peers at professional training and events announced on IFprofs and IFprofs UK.
• Strengthen your skills by interacting with IFprofs members with similar professional goals and contexts
3) Share your work experience
Post your own publications online: testimonials, opinions, resources you have developed, useful messages for the community…
This is an opportunity to share the fruits of your research and experience, the topics you are interested in or in which you are a specialist, your expertise…
Publications can be viewed by all IFprofs members or just members of a virtual group, depending on your preferences.
More information and free registration at https://UK.ifprofs.org
Written by: Benoît Le Dévédec, Attaché de Coopération Pour le Français – French Language Attaché, Institut Français