Speaking up for Languages, 22-23 March, Imago, Loughborough
We are now constructing the programme and welcome proposals which include examples from current innovative practice in all sectors as well as hands-on workshops of a practical nature. Contributions are welcome from teachers and specialists in languages education both in the UK and from overseas.
• Nurturing our language teachers
• Celebrating languages
• Encouraging grammar approaches
• Motivating and inspiring learners
• Leading languages
• Planning for progression and transition
• Supporting bilingual learners
• Maximising progress and raising aspirations
• Using innovative approaches to technology
For further details, please explore the speaker guidelines.
Please join us to Speak up for Languages!