Language World is ALL’s flagship annual conference and CPD event offering a packed programme with speakers from across the languages sector.
- It’s an exhibition: a large and varied exhibition showcasing the latest in language learning resources and support.
- It’s a real boost to your teaching: a great way to recharge your batteries – a two day shot of ideas, advice, debate and inspiration.
- It’s a celebration: get together with other language teachers from around the UK, and around the world… at Language World.
The theme for Language World 2019 is Speaking up for Languages. The event will be held on 22-23 March at Imago, Loughborough.
Our 2019 conference programme will consist of:
- Plenary sessions – bringing all of our delegates together for an address, celebration, keynote or welcome.
- Major talks – where delegates will be able to choose from one of three major talks.
- Workshop sessions – where delegates can chose one of 5 workshop sessions.
- A sketchnote wall, capturing all of the conference and exhibition highlights as a visual treat.
- A 1:1 career clinic and drop-in for student teachers and NQTs – an opportunity for those new to the language teaching profession to tap into the wealth of expertise and knowledge of our more experienced members.
Calls for Submissions are now open. For further information, please access the speaker guidelines.