Celebrating achievement in Japanese!
The Japan Webpage Contest for Schools is organised by the Japan Foundation London, Japan’s principal organisation for promoting international cultural exchange, and supported by the Association for Language Learning, the British Council, the Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation, Japan Centre, JP Books and the Japan Society.
The Japan Webpage Contest for Schools 2014-15 awards were presented at a special ceremony at the Institute of Education in London in March 2015. The winning schools were:
- Hockerill Anglo-European College (Gold) – “Japanese at Hockerill”
- Greenford High School (Silver) – “Admire Japan”
- Holbrook Primary School (Bronze) – “Japan Year at Holbrook Primary School”
- Prince Rock Primary School (Primary Public Vote Award) – “Japanese Club”
- Bexley Grammar School (Secondary Public Vote Award) – “Bexley Grammar Japanese Website”
All entries can be viewed online: www.japanwebpagecontest.org.uk.
A huge OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU (congratulations) to all five schools on their success!
Bexley Grammar School
Prince Rock Primary School
Hockerill Anglo-European College
Greenford High School