The Language Learning Journal
The Language Learning Journal (LLJ) is ALL’s flagship research journal, published on our behalf by Routledge. It provides a forum for scholarly contributions on current aspects of foreign language and teaching. The LLJ is an international, peer-reviewed journal that is intended for an international readership, including foreign language teachers, language teacher educators, researchers and policy makers.
Key areas of interest include:
- Relationships between policy, theory and practice
- Pedagogical practices in classrooms and less formal settings
- Foreign language learning/teaching in all phases, from early learners to higher and adult education
- Classroom practice in all its aspects
- Classroom-based research
- Multilingualism and multiculturalism
- New technologies and foreign languages
Receiving the LLJ
Members of ALL receive the LLJ as an online subscription.
Explore some taster articles.
Contributing to the LLJ
Visit the Routledge website for how to submit an article.