Language World 2019
22 – 23 March 2019
Language World is ALL’s flagship annual conference and CPD event
Language World offers a packed programme with speakers from across the languages sector, with a large number coming from primary and secondary schools.
It’s an exhibition: a large and varied exhibition showcasing the latest in language learning resources and support
It’s a real boost to your teaching: a great way to recharge your batteries – a two day shot of ideas, advice, debate and inspiration
It’s a celebration: get together with other language teachers from around the UK, and around the world… at Language World!
The theme for Language World 2019 is Speaking up for Languages. Please explore the Language World 2019 Programme.
EARLY BIRD delegate bookings are also now open.
Our conference programme for 2019
- Plenary sessions – bringing all of our delegates together for an address, celebration, keynote or welcome.
- Talks – where delegates will be able to choose from one of three major talks.
- Workshops – where delegates can chose one of 5 sessions.
- A sketchnote wall, capturing all of the conference and exhibition highlights as a visual treat.
- A 1:1 career clinic and drop-in for student teachers and NQTs – an opportunity for those new to the language teaching profession to tap into the wealth of expertise and knowledge of our more experienced members.
Our sponsors for 2019 include:
Our 2018 conference highlights
View our visual highlights from Language World 2018