Language World 2019
22 – 23 March 2019
Language World is ALL’s flagship annual conference and CPD event
Language World offers a packed programme with speakers from across the languages sector, with a large number coming from primary and secondary schools.
It’s an exhibition: a large and varied exhibition showcasing the latest in language learning resources and support
It’s a real boost to your teaching: a great way to recharge your batteries – a two day shot of ideas, advice, debate and inspiration
It’s a celebration: get together with other language teachers from around the UK, and around the world… at Language World!
Our conference programme for 2019
- Plenary sessions – bringing all of our delegates together for an address, celebration, keynote or welcome.
- Talks – where delegates will be able to choose from one of five talks.
- Workshops – where delegates can chose one of five sessions.
- A sketchnote wall, capturing all of the conference and exhibition highlights as a visual treat.
- A 1:1 career clinic and drop-in for student teachers and NQTs – an opportunity for those new to the language teaching profession to tap into the wealth of expertise and knowledge of our more experienced members.
Our sponsors for 2019 include:
Our 2018 conference highlights
View our visual highlights from Language World 2018