Language Zones: The ALL Language Zones contain our five language publications – Francophonie, Deutsch Lehren und Lernen, Rusistika, Vida Hispánica and Tuttitalia, plus new and specially selected archive content – an entirely interactive and interconnected archive on language teaching practice. They also contain networking and information areas for each language: for cultural information, discussion, news and updates. The Language Zones are housed within our ALL Members’ Area, and are only available to members of ALL.
- Theme of the fortnight: This fortnight’s theme on our Language Zones is Speaking – featured articles include: ALL Connected Up, ALL Connect Update, Learning to Talk and Talking to Learn, Dos unidades didácticas: “Trabajo” y “Entrevista de Trabajo”, Grammar and Communication: Friends not Foes, and How do you…? Use phonetics in the Spanish class?
ALL Speaking resources include:
– Ideas to pick up & take away: on the ALL Speaking wiki.
– Skills building: accelerating learning through phonics with Curriculum Now.
– ALL London Webinar: Joe Dale on using iPADs to promote speaking and listening skills
– ALL London Webinar: Steve Smith on using the target language